Butterluxe Bra Y back
Butterluxe fabric for excellent workout performance.Intended for low impact activities. Y-back contours perfectly to your shoulders and shows your charming back.
Feature & Fitting:
- Butterluxe collection
- Design for yoga
- Light support
- Y-back&Thin straps
- Pockets for removable pads
- Extremely Soft, luxurious comfort and lightweight
- Ultra stretchy, gently compression
- Brushed, 4-Way stretch
- 81% Polyamide, 19% Lycra
SKU:H165S.Easy reach by searching the SKU
• Wash with like colours
• Machine wash cold
• Do not bleach
• Tumble dry low
• Do not iron
• Do not dry clean
I have purchased this brand in the past as an alternative to lulu, and so far they have not disapointed. I wanted this bra as a Lululemon Flow Y Nulu Bra dupe, and it measures up. I purchased a Medium, and I am 5'4", 155lbs, 34D.
1. Butter soft fabric, similar to lulu
2. Removable pads
3. Light support, perfect for Saturdays around the house or Sunday morning Yoga
4. Deep rich purple color
5. Nice band that is not too tight or loose
6. Cute Y back
7. Medium band was about 13.5" wide. Comperablet to Lulu 6/8.
1. I really have none. This is exactly what I expected when I got this, and I am overally extremely happy with this bra, as well as this brand.
This for me with 34D size, is a lounge or yoga bra. It is not enough support for running or intense exercise, but I never intended it for that so I am really happy.
Overall: I love this bra, It is a great Lulu dupe with very similar quality fabric at a fraction of the price. It fits as expected and I love it. Will be purchasing more of this bra as well as other items from this brand.
This bra is so comfortable! If you want a little more support I recommend sizing down but otherwise it runs pretty true to size!
This yoga bra is very comfortable. I normally wear a 38C, bought a large, and it fits. Stretchy, soft material with no wires that rub. Lightly padded cups are removable. Like the open back and pink color.
Really like this bra! I do find that the straps are a little long so I have to pull the bra up occasionally. but I'd give it a 8/10
Love the fabric and the fit is perfect. Great amount of stretch and hold during workouts. I normally wear a 6/8 in Lululemon which I would consider to be a medium. Medium was too large and I sized down to small and it is perfect.